- March 2018: Atlantic Supply announced as TransTech Systems Distributor of the Year for 2017
In recognition of superior growth and performance, Atlantic Supply is the 2017 TransTech Distributor of the Year!
- April 2017: TransTech Systems continues to be a proud supporter of the Boy Scouts of America
TransTech is the Charter Organization for local Pack 3081. This month, our engineering staff provided hand-on learning about Engineering - from measuring and calculating square footage of a room, to drawing and creating a circuit diagram. The Webelos II of Cub Scout Pack 3081 are completing their requirements to obtain their Arrow of Light to move onto Boys Scouts.
- April 2017: JR Technical Services announced as TransTech Systems Distributor of the Year for 2016
In recognition of superior growth and performance, JR Technical Services is the 2016 TransTech Distributor of the Year!
- October 2016: TransTech Systems is moving to a new corporate office
- April 2016: TransTech's response to USDOT OST-R RFI regarding 5 year R&D strategic plan
TransTech Systems recommends Research and Development on incorporating density measurements into FHWA Intelligent Compaction integrated measurement
- February 2016: Beratest announced as TransTech Systems Distributor of the Year for 2015
In recognition of superior growth and performance, Beratest is the 2015 TransTech Distributor of the Year!
- August 2015: PQI 380 Non-Nuclear Asphalt Density Gauge Featured in Asphalt Pro Magazine
Asphalt Paving and Pavement Maintenance Essentials \ Using Electromagnetic Density Gauges to Measure In-Place Density of Asphalt
- June 2015: Distributor Highlight - Bav Corporation, Inc.
TransTech Systems would like to introduce you to one of our many partners, Bav Corporation, Inc.
- April 2015: TransTech attends UMAC Joint Services Spring Formal to support scholarship fund
TransTech Supports the United Military Affairs Council Scholarship Fund to raise over $6000
- April 2015: SDG 200 Wins Top 30 Products Award
TransTech Systems SDG 200 Soil Density Gauge is named Asphalt Contractor Magazine's 2015 Top 30 Editor’s Choice Awards
- March 2015: TransTech Systems is proud to support MS Awareness Month
- January 2015: CEO David Apkarian participates at the
Albany Business Review Power Breakfast
2015 Outlook: What Businesses Need to Know
- January 2015: Distributor Highlight - ABAS AS
TransTech Systems would like to introduce you to one of our many partners, ABAS AS.
- October 2014: Distributor Highlight - Taisei International
TransTech Systems would like to introduce you to one of our many partners, Taisei International.
- October 2014: TransTech seeks new location in Niskayuna Tech Park
- September 2014: TransTech is proud to participate at the ShopRite
Veterans Charity Golf Outing and Casino Night
- August 2014: Distributor Highlight - Atlantic Supply
TransTech Systems would like to introduce you to one of our many partners, Atlantic Supply.
- July 2014: New York State Assembly - Certificate of Merit
TransTech Systems is recognized by Angelo Santabarbara of the New York State Assembly upon receiving
the Top 30 Editors Choice Award from Asphalt Contractor
- July 2014: Top 30 Award letter from NFIB
NFIB recognizes TransTech's award from Asphalt Contractor Magazine's Top 30 Editor’s Choice
- June 2014: PQI 380 Wins Top 30 Products Award
TransTech Systems PQI 380 Asphalt Density Gauge is named Asphalt Contractor Magazine's 2014 Top 30 Editor’s Choice Awards
- June 2014: PQI 300 Owners Anouncement
As of December 31, 2014, TransTech will no longer repair the PQI Model 300, due to the unavailability of the electronic
parts used in this product. We are also not able to perform an upgrade on this equipment.
- June 2014: 2014 ISAP Conference
TransTech attends the 2014 ISAP International Society for Asphalt Pavements Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina
- February 2014: Capital Business Beat - TransTech Systems
TransTech featured in Time Warner Cable News - Capital Region Business Beat.
- August 2013: TransTech SDG 200 conforms to ASTM Standard D7830
A new ASTM International standard will be used by contractors and government agencies for quality control and
quality assurance of electromagnetic soil density gauges